Constituent Services

Key Phone Numbers:

Office of Senator Eric P. Lesser (Boston): 617-722-1291
Office of Senator Eric P. Lesser (East Longmeadow): 413-526-6501

Governor’s Office Constituent Services: 617.725.4005
MassHealth Customer Service Center: 1-800-841-2900 TTY: 1-800-497-4648
MassHealth Provider Services: 1-800-841-2900
MassHealth Fraud Hotline: 1-877-437-2830
Registry of Motor Vehicles Ombudsman: 617-973-7777
Department of Transitional Assistance: 1-800-249-2007
Department of Unemployment Assistance – Filing a New Claim: 617-626-6800 or 877-626-6800
Department of Unemployment Assistance – Problem Resolution Unit: 617-626-5400
State Treasurer (Unclaimed Property, Board of Retirement info, Information on State Spending): 617-367-6900
Department of Revenue (Problems with state taxes, child support): 617-887-6367
Child Support Help Line: 800-332-2733

Federal Officials:

In addition, for problems or questions involving the federal government, you should contact your United States Congressman or Senators and request assistance from their office:

US Senator Elizabeth Warren
US Senator Edward Markey
Congressman Richard Neal
Congressman James McGovern

The following links provide access to some commonly searched-for information that is available online:

Registry of Motor Vehicles Forms and Manuals
Department of Developmental Services Info and Application
Department of Mental Health Info and Application
Department of Revenue Online Forms Database
Department of Conservation and Recreation Permits and Rentals forms
SNAP (“Food Stamps”) Application and Information
Filing a complaint about a state-licensed professional
FASTlane/ EZpass Forms and Info
Information on the Massachusetts Cultural Council
Legal Forms
Licensure forms from the Office of Consumer Affairs & Business Regulation
Workers Compensation Forms and Information


Community Action of Hampshire County helps connect families and individuals in need with programs to meet their basic needs. Please call the office closest to you for more information or to seek assistance:

Hampshire County Main Office: 413.582.4230

Springfield Partners for Community Action is the federally designated Community Action Agency (CAA) for the greater Springfield area, serving low-income individuals and families. Please call their office for more information or to seek assistance:

Phone: 413-263-6500 • Toll Free: 1-844-877-7422


Depending upon your age, income and the kind of legal problem you are having, you may be eligible for free legal help. Click Here for more information.